When you interact with Latvijas Padel Federācija you are providing personal information about yourself.
Controller of the processing of personal data is “Latvijas Padel Federācija”, Uniform Registration No. 40008301276, contact details: Struktoru iela 10 – 7, Rīga, LV-1039.
Latvijas Padel Federācija collects, holds and uses personal information for a number of purposes including:
- providing services to you
- to respond to queries made by you
- to keep you informed of the status of a conference or event you have expressed an interest in, or are attending
- providing you with information about other services that we, our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with offer that may be of interest to you
- facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements
- analysing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved services
- to monitor our website performance
- providing your details to a third-party supplier for the purpose of serving you and that you would reasonably expect us to do
‘Cookies’ (i.e. small text files placed on your computer when you first visit a website) are used on Latvijas Padel Federācija websites. Most browsers now recognise when a cookie is offered and allow you to refuse or accept it.
Cookies are primarily used to enhance your online experience. If you visit our websites to read or download information, such as research reports or articles, much of the information we collect is statistical only (e.g. the domain from which you accessed the internet, the date and time you accessed our site, and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site) and not personally identifiable. We use such information to make our sites more useful and attractive to you.
You can request access to your personal information, any request for information must be made in writing to Latvijas Padel Federācija. A report will be generated on all data we hold on you, this complies with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
As per the GDPR, the right to be forgotten is available to anyone we hold data on, we will delete (safely and permanently) all personal data so that you become anonymous if you request that we do so, please note this is not reversible.
I f you believe that any personal information Latvijas Padel Federācija has collected about you is inaccurate, not up-to-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, you may request a correction in writing and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
Latvijas Padel Federācija stores personal information electronically and in hard copy and has secure recordkeeping systems. Latvijas Padel Federācija takes all reasonable steps to protect personal information from unauthorised use, access, disclosure and alteration.
Personal data is maintained under strict security and is only to be accessed internally by staff who require access as part of their role or to complete a task. Records containing personal information will be held by Latvijas Padel Federācija until there is no longer a need or obligation to retain such records, after which time they will be anonymised and archived.
If you receive a commercial electronic message from us and you do not wish to receive any further messages of this nature from us, either unsubscribe using the supplied link in the electronic message, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.